Are you ready to sell your boat but not excited about having to handle the process yourself?
Not looking forward to cumbersome advertising and responding to the resulting inquiries? Not to mention, having to show your boat according to someone else's schedule?
Wolcott Marine has the answer. Wolcott Marine offers a full-service consignment program to benefit local boat owners!
If you have decided the time is right to sell your boat, let our team of experts help you minimize your turnaround time... and maximize your profits!!
As part of our exclusive consignment program, Wolcott Marine offers a FREE appraisal, market evaluation and systems check on your boat! This allows you to understand the current market conditions and how your boat compares to others in the market, its overall operational condition and the realistic sales price you might be able to expect.
Should your boat need service work to help prepare it for sale, Wolcott Marine’s in-house service team is available to assist with factory-trained, certified technicians backed by over 20 years of experience in the marine industry.
Furthermore, while we connect your boat to its new owner, your boat will enjoy high powered marketing support. With Wolcott Marine’s consignment program we will showcase your vessel at our waterfront facility and list it on our website as well as multiple marine industry boat sales websites.
To recap, here are some of the key benefits of listing your boat with Wolcott Marine:
- We aggressively market your boat nationally on the top marine websites in the country including our own www.wolcottmarine.com website, which spans over 4000 previous customers resulting in our 20+ years in business.
- We write a listing for your boat and properly position the major selling points to maximize your boat’s online sales marketability and potential.
- We showcase your boat at our waterfront facility. Storage is available at our facility while the boat is listed, free for 90 days.
- We conduct a FREE Market Analysis so you know how similar boats are priced to sell!
- We conduct a FREE Systems Check on your vessel!
- We offer cleaning service to maintain curb appeal and keep your boat in the detailed condition in which you brought it in.
- Prospects can take advantage of our on-site financing and insurance options.
So, if you are interested in selling your current boat, please allow Wolcott Marine and our knowledgeable staff the opportunity to help sell it promptly and professionally. Call us in the office at 239-417-2896 and ask for the Brokerage Department for details